A quick search online suggest that your best bet might be Yahoo Japan, or probably Buyee. None listed there at the moment, but almost every...
It was a great level that was a big step up from the big box store stuff without the over the top engineering and price of the ES components of...
Part two... This post is going to be a bit less exciting as I don't actually have the unit anymore and a quick search around the house has...
Wow, I never really thought of that before! I am sure the proper belt kit would even it out, I have had even full sized decks where a "close...
...and hiragana. It says "Input with kana or romaji and instantly convert to kanji" in the copy on the right, so it must work like a modern...
Ha ha, I had never noticed the "waistband" design before, what a great name for it! Funnily enough my Sony deck has a similar design, so maybe it...
Welcome to the forum! Like this? [ATTACH] I don't think we had these models here (in Australia), the ones with the Technics specific racks were...
In theory it should do. If you edit any post with pictures attached you will notice that it refers to an attachment number rather than the file...
I do believe there may be people out there that find information on this site, but don't necessarily want to join just to show there appreciation.
I've always just smashed whatever rechargeable batteries were down at the shop into my home phones, and they are on the charger all the time....
Please let me know if I can help in any way. My background is actually in Quality Assurance, but as such I have used a few different programs to...
The Donate button is in the right hand navigation panel of the homepage just under New Posts (desktop) or near the bottom of the page, again under...
This seems to be the wrong way 'round. PNG uses a lossless compression format (like, for example, FLAC) so there will be no degradation of the...
So I have noticed that many of the magazine and catalogue scans are are in PNG format, in fact many of my earlier ones were as well as this is the...
I wasn't really a big fan of the remotes, however they did mean that the players stayed in you bag and didn't get scratched up. The remote did...
Great find guys. And it does appear that the top deck is upside-down, the direction arrow is the opposite on both decks. I wonder if the bottom...
Wow, I don't think I have ever seen a vertical dual deck before. If the controls are mechanical, wouldn't the top deck need to be upside down?
I'll just leave this here. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
So the year was 1998 and I had had my Sony MDS-JE310 Minidisc deck for some time. I can't remember if I just really wanted one, or the prices of...
Not really. I remember one car we had having an AM stereo radio, but I don't think we ever used it except to test if it worked. Whether that was...
Separate names with a comma.