Stereo2Go forums
Forums Search >

Search Results

Search Again
  1. adri3650
    Post

    Walkman Wm-50 Power Cutting Out

    Mike, I had a look at the WM-50 service manual and I think it would be useful to establish exactly where the power disappears, as mentioned by...
    Post by: adri3650, Sep 27, 2026 in forum: Tech talk
  2. adri3650
    Post

    Hi everyone

    I have technics SU-X901 full tower with the glass black technics furniture. At the moment Im trying to fix a TCS-470, the metal axe just fell out
    Post by: adri3650, Sep 23, 2026 in forum: Introducing myself
  3. adri3650
    Post

    Need Service Manual for Sony TCS-470

    As requested.
    Post by: adri3650, Sep 23, 2026 in forum: Tech talk
  4. adri3650
    Thread

    Hi everyone

    Thanks for letting me join this forum, I'm passionate about vinatge Technics and Sony hifi devices.
    Thread by: adri3650, Sep 23, 2026, 6 replies, in forum: Introducing myself
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search Again
  • Forgot your password?
Stereo2Go forums
Forums Search >
Stereo2Go forums
  • Forums

    Forums

    Quick Links
    • Search Forums
    • Recent Posts
  • Members

    Members

    Quick Links
    • Notable Members
    • Registered Members
    • Current Visitors
    • Recent Activity
    • New Profile Posts
  • Old_forum
  • Menu
Search

Separate names with a comma.

Useful Searches

  • Recent Posts
More...
  • Contact Us
  • Help
  • Weekly Digest
  • Home
  • Top
  • RSS
  • Terms and Rules
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2016 XenForo Ltd.