Stereo2Go forums
Forums Search >

Search Results

Search Again
  1. Buick8DT
    Post

    AIWA HS-JS145W Belt Kit?

    No, not finding this model on fixyouraudio. Several Aiwa models, but not this one. :(
    Post by: Buick8DT, Sep 29, 2026 at 9:41 AM in forum: Tech talk
  2. Buick8DT
    Thread

    AIWA HS-JS145W Belt Kit?

    Does anyone know what belt kit would fit the JS145? It has two belts that I can see. I opened the one I got off of the Goodwill auction site and...
    Thread by: Buick8DT, Sep 28, 2026 at 12:21 PM, 4 replies, in forum: Tech talk
  3. Buick8DT
    Thread

    Introducing myself so I can maybe get some tech help. AIWA Fan

    I'm in Omaha, NE and I've been a tinkerer for a very long time. Lately I've been trying to find one of my old AIWA portables, or something very...
    Thread by: Buick8DT, Sep 28, 2026 at 12:02 PM, 1 replies, in forum: Introducing myself
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search Again
  • Forgot your password?
Stereo2Go forums
Forums Search >
Stereo2Go forums
  • Forums

    Forums

    Quick Links
    • Search Forums
    • Recent Posts
  • Members

    Members

    Quick Links
    • Notable Members
    • Registered Members
    • Current Visitors
    • Recent Activity
    • New Profile Posts
  • Old_forum
  • Menu
Search

Separate names with a comma.

Useful Searches

  • Recent Posts
More...
  • Contact Us
  • Help
  • Weekly Digest
  • Home
  • Top
  • RSS
  • Terms and Rules
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2016 XenForo Ltd.