You bring up a great point, and getting back to the retail Thriller tape you showed in a previous post, I have seen some of those on eBay with a...
Just curious… you still got this? :scratch2:
Nothin’ wrong with a little Madonna! I do love a lot of her tracks. Not so much her early 90s erotica phase, but both her 80s and Ray of Light...
Okay, so this post begins with a story of course. One day several years back, I was down at Repo Record in Charlotte pokin' around for cool stuff....
Really loving all of this new data. Great work @Cazerion ! Loving how this thread was dead until recently and it was revived with some great...
Tiny speakers…. Not sure I’ve ever heard of this before but I am interested… can you elaborate on this? :hmmm I do hope He sees this and...
I've been watching Techmoan since 2018, and I've seen him review some really interesting home theater stuff over the years. He seems to gravitate...
A picture of the innards! Thanks for posting, I was struggling to find time to take mine apart again for some shots. Look at all that gold! Those...
I'm a bit of an oddity here on this site... I'm that one guy who on a portable audio forum likes to talk home audio gear... but not proper home...
Welcome to the forum, Marco! It’s been years since I ripped any analog music to a computer, but I remember this great program I had years ago...
Yeah I think we all stumbled upon something really important... who knew that Panasonic updated these mechanisms to make them better right before...
Wow, never seen this one before. Really digging the modular design. This unit does have a headphone jack, but it’s labeled as ‘earphone’, because...
And now, the moment we have all been waiting for... the new belt is in, but does it sound any good? [MEDIA] I am pleasantly surprised! Tape...
Ahh, I remember these old Toughbooks! PCMag and PCWorld magazines used to have countless ads and reviews for them during the XP days, and I could...
Thanks for reading my very long winded monologue haha. Yeah, I’m not sure how exactly that works, but all of these systems do the same thing… they...
Around 2009, I really started getting into music for the first time. I was about 9 years old and was deeply intrigued with the sounds of then...
Interesting! I didn’t know Panasonic made this type of cassette player until 2005. Do you think I’m going to have an easier time repairing this...
Welp, the unit did arrive today and I got it apart and looked at: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] It's very clean in here. The entire belt...
Thankfully, I was able to open the box without damaging it, and it all went back in there the same way, so it still presents as a new open box...
It seems to me that the cheapest card in this list is the Compact Flash. A Sony 64mb memory stick is £60 whilst a 64mb CF card is only £40. Even a...
Separate names with a comma.