In 1976, my mom prayed to God for a color TV. I guess you could say God did eventually answer her prayer, but it took 9 years. After she got...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This unit is in near mint condition and has its box, papers, and original case. the headphones are...
Hi there, I would be open to shipping this to the EU. If the price was close to asking, I’d ship it free (within reason). Reason I didn’t...
I linked a project PDF from mouser on post #20 of this thread. Not sure if a shopping list is different, but all of the parts and quantities are...
Has anyone here ever gotten into MP3 cds? In case you don't know, an MP3 CD is a CDR or CD-RW that only contains .mp3 files. There were a few...
lol good description of loading a disc... I can imagine that experience. Ya know, taking such a special thing away from you is too greedy of me,...
The models you have chosen are incredibly desirable and hard to find in good cosmetic shape. All of the ones you have linked to are in really...
Speakers... on the top?? ... but firing... FORWARDS??!?? Wow, what a wild idea. I sense a design flaw here with the CD door. When it is open, the...
Man, I remember systems like this. Schools/churches bought them up to replace the old well-built boomboxes they had invested in a decade prior......
Many years ago, I hit the jackpot by finding some old JBL L100t speakers for $8 at a Goodwill store. This was about a year before the pandemic...
[ATTACH] What he said. Doesn't look like a total loss, so a blob (albeit unsightly) should do the trick. There is an area near where you...
You are very welcome! Good luck, these can be an absolute butt to repair. Some quick tips on this model: When removing the board, you have to...
pfft I’m from Southeast United States… we invented hard country music. I rest my case. :breakdance:
MODS, MODS, MODS /JK lol, clicked on this post because of the title. What I suspected.... is.... true. Bruh, the amount of innuendo in this post...
I kinda thought that but it doesn't appear to be docked on its trademark docking station, so it threw me off. Good eye
Here is a project PDF from Mouser that contains all of the caps I ordered last year as well as the part numbers and quantity of each one. Because...
Good thinking on the switch! That's a nice clean easy task to tackle. I don't think that's the root of the problem, but good to rule it out. I'm...
The big difference here in the US is that when our designers try 'cute', they are only doing so for kids. We have this cultural idea that cute...
[MEDIA] Here's a NETMD commercial from 2002 from the UK featuring the MZ-N1 Walkman, aibo ERS-210, and some sort of unidentifiable VAIO notebook....
I agree 100% with this. You don’t go to Japan simply to shop for video games or Walkmans, you go to do touristy things and enjoy another culture...
Separate names with a comma.