@Mister X As promised, here are some photos of the drivers: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The brown color around the speaker surrounds is original,...
This is very tempting... I am one of the main folks into this era on here too... :nodding: You are in western Europe, I'm in the US. Wonder what...
Wow, quite expensive! I'm glad I was able to secure this one for a bit cheaper. The speakers are solid. Quality wise, they are built well......
Yes, I did indeed find out the hard way. It doesn't even usually remove the whole lettering, just smudges it around the place and then leaves a...
91% alcohol is great for the inside board, but do not use it on the outside case... it will take the "MEGABASS" lettering right off.
These are definitely my best LP covers. I have these in my possession, but am posting internet photos. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
I want to address a common fault with the HCD-101 main amplifier cube. When I turn the unit on and select an input, it will not play any music...
Not sure if some of this has already been mentioned... but these tips may help: 1. The old belt can get sprayed around in the mechanism if the...
Fun fact... raw eggs in ideal conditions can support over 100lbs without breaking. :nodding: Now... if aiwa happened to hard boil these eggs......
Exactly! I collect all kinds of stuff that I think is cool... Handycams, old computers, typewriters... I even have a decent 'vintage' Dyson...
You'd think so, but actually... buying from Japan can prove to be quite pricy as of late. It's shipping. Shipping right now is astronomical +...
Back during the pandemic, a couple of us really got into refurbing these models... it was a hot market then so nabbing them cheap was difficult......
Mazda MP3 (2001) [ATTACH] Nope, there's not something missing here... Mazda literally chose to name this car the 'Mazda MP3'... and this print...
Motorola Razr V3 "Music" (2005) [ATTACH] This is an old web ad showing the 2005 Motorola Razr V3 atop a mountain of jewel cases. This phone was...
PC Mag's first review of the iPod (2001) [ATTACH] You NEVER see reviewers so positive about a tech product today... everyone wants to moan and...
Rio "Bring It" print ads (2002) [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
"The Walkman has Landed" (2000-2001) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] For Sony NW-MS7 and NW-MS9, the first 2 MemoryStick players. I suppose Sony was trying...
Wow! I stand corrected (actually I sit at my desk corrected). That is really cool, so you would lug it with the front exposed? That's what was...
Really cool post, I wonder what the target audience for a product like this was. Traveling salespeople, professionals, or regular consumers? The...
I have an FX-888d, can't say enough good things about this station. It's easy to use, small, and a quality made product. I personally think it's a...
Separate names with a comma.