Stereo2Go forums
Forums Search >

Search Results

Search Again
  1. DualSound
    Thread

    Need Help Technidyne Hip Pocket Stereo HPS-100

    Hi everyone, I’m looking for some help with a Technidyne Hip Pocket Stereo HPS-100. I’m currently restoring it and have already replaced the pinch...
    Thread by: DualSound, Sep 9, 2026, 4 replies, in forum: Tech talk
  2. DualSound
    Thread

    need help identifying the wiring

    Hey everyone! I recently got a Technidyne HPS-100S (portable cassette player) and I’m trying to restore it. I replaced the pinch rollers, but...
    Thread by: DualSound, Sep 8, 2026, 0 replies, in forum: Introducing myself
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search Again
  • Forgot your password?
Stereo2Go forums
Forums Search >
Stereo2Go forums
  • Forums

    Forums

    Quick Links
    • Search Forums
    • Recent Posts
  • Members

    Members

    Quick Links
    • Notable Members
    • Registered Members
    • Current Visitors
    • Recent Activity
    • New Profile Posts
  • Old_forum
  • Menu
Search

Separate names with a comma.

Useful Searches

  • Recent Posts
More...
  • Contact Us
  • Help
  • Weekly Digest
  • Home
  • Top
  • RSS
  • Terms and Rules
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2016 XenForo Ltd.