Interesting insights, thanks for sharing!
Interesting fault... my first problem is with how you are operating it in your videos. The bridge or head/pinch roller assembly puts pressure on...
Interesting Interesting observation. I didn't know that about IEMs. I know that for recording, line out is nicer to me because IMO headphone out...
You are right, it is beefier, and if you compare the specs from year to year, there are some models that have less than the regular 5mw output...
Interesting! I hadn't thought of that theory, but it would explain the receipt being stamped. My only question is... why would NHK need these...
UPDATE: I broke out the XP laptop yet again to try OpenMG 2.2 instead of 1.0 MSW. It works if I download the Sound Clip Driver. Sony only has the...
I used to have one of these! I found it at a thrift for 10 dollars or so. It had a really full room-filling sound to me, which shocked me as I've...
I was able to spend some quality time with my MZ-E3 over the soothing sounds of Michael Bolton. I love the JP box art of this player, so cool...I...
My experience with SonicStage was not great. As I mentioned, it was possible to use it, but not with reliable success. I had frequent driver...
Agreed. My collection of these things is growing, but I only buy them open box or new, and usually I have to wait awhile and source from Japan......
pre-dating the iPod by 2 years, here is the Sony NW-MS7, or the 'MS Walkman': [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Here's the Sony ZS-M30 Personal MD System, which mine is unused! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Very hard to find in this condition. I love...
The user manual is dated 1996. The purchase date was 5/31/1999. That’s an interesting theory, I wonder if sharp would be a part of that… I ask...
So I just imported a WM-EX633 from Japan. I paid like $160 for it after shipping, which considering it was new that's a good deal in my book. And...
If you caught my last fun review on the AIWA CSD-FD82, then you know I love to document and review weird portables/boomboxes from the early...
This unit is absolutely stunning! Incredible restoration as well. Mister X is right, you def need a YouTube channel. I would totally watch.
This is not actually arcade era. This looks just like DK, but just the DK that appears in Donkey Kong Country on the SNES onward. 1995 would be...
OK, so this is pretty awesome... that prototype CD player acts like a turntable, and the operator closes the lid like a dust-cover. Also, what is...
I am a Zoomer... (shocker)... and I have cassettes... :wave: I mean, I grew up with good audio though. My family started me right with a Sansui...
Me: Show us your midi systems!~ :wavey: @Mister X: *Shows us all the midi systems we COULD have* :boogie: :loldiag:
Separate names with a comma.