I LOVE Midi systems, they are small, well-built, and in many cases just awesome to use. The early 80s models especially offer the quality of full...
lol, I'm not sure what a 'lounge' is, but the room my stereo is kept in is very large. Don't judge! ;)
The larger midi systems are very rare, which is why I'm so lucky to have found mine. I got it for $25 as a set with the OG speakers (S-5G pair) at...
Wow, a fascinating read about the AM stereo. I've seen the AM stereo feature on a lot of Japanese SONY radio products, but have never owned a...
I'm sure I'm wrong in my definition of what a true mini system is. I refer to anything smaller than the about 17" wide traditional stereo...
Hello readers, After the massive success of the WM-EX77 I imported from Japan late last year, I thought I would have another go at shopping for...
I love these mini systems! They are so neat. I especially like how high end these Denons are. I saw a main amp at a thrift that looked just like...
Wow, I kinda like that CSD-MD5 box. Very modern looking in a better way than my FD82.
Wow, that is pretty ugly... I remember those days.... I never wanted them to end! :nodding:
Thanks! I will probably do more reviews similar to this as I find stuff. I love Phillip's early 2000s offerings! In fact, My first ever box was a...
It's supported on the SONY US website with a US manual and warranty card available for download, so I guess it was.
I would love to see some more UGLY boxes in this thread! Not that there's a competition, but finding one as ugly as this might prove challenging....
:noway: I had no idea that the D55 was sold in the US. Wow, that WAS easy!
Well... the G505 came out in 2006, and the AIWA came out in 1999. That's a 7 year difference. I'm not sure what Sony offered in 2001 that would be...
Being that I'm around that age, I certainly do agree with that point, Longman. Albeit I think 80s pop culture will always be very collectible more...
Yep, that's exactly right! I never used the MP3 capability, but I used many of the other features. I loved and cherished this unit for many years...
I found this lil gem while thrifting the other day that made me genuinely laugh out loud in the store. Have a look: [ATTACH] This in all it's Y2K...
These are certainly the ones to collect... sound amazing when recapped, and you just can't get any more premium than these... I used to have one...
I mean, I personally think all the cd Walkmans are kinda cheap. That's just my opinion though. I've run across them so many times and they always...
Well, I can personally tell you these are far from the last CD Walkmans SONY made. These D-E models you have referenced come from 2001-2002....
Separate names with a comma.