Welcome to stereo2go! Congratulations on acquiring your WM-F-28. You'll find folks here like collecting practically anything 80s related;...
So Yahoo Japan is the *best* place for someone like me who doesn't belong to any physical "Walkman clubs" or have any connections with collectors,...
Hi and welcome to S2G! You were asking about the EX series... here goes. I recently bought a SONY WM-EX808 from japan, and I can honestly say...
I'd say one of two things will happen. 1. The professional services that you ship your VHS and Mini DV tapes too to get converted will become...
Ahh, yes the portable VCR. The only thing similar I can think of that I had was the SONY EV-S1. It's a portable 8mm (Video 8) VCR. Complete with...
Ugh, Don't get me started on Mitsubishi. I really love their high end S-VHS stuff, and I've owned a good bit of it, but I've found their...
Wow, interesting read. Always particularly loved Panasonic's VCR offerings. Even the oldest examples I find in the wild always seem to be solid...
No doubt these are much higher end. Yeah, I agree with you, this would be more convenient than a bulky unit. :nodding:
I had no idea it was low-end. In fact, I was interested in it because of all the great seemingly 'high-end' features. Aluminum Body, X25 fast...
OK, so the SONY never arrived. Something with the Japan Post... Anyways, the Panasonic DID arrive. Check it out: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] So,...
It has a matt capstan, but the pinch roller is kinda dirty and smooth (not fresh at all). Now, it's acting funny electronically sometimes stop...
Hi, I recently purchased a Panasonic RQ-SX52 cassette Walkman in decent shape, it just needed new belts and a new clutch. Here's a picture of...
Love the Super FX chip! Love the SNES Star Fox as well although I haven't tried the Star Fox 2 game for SNES that was never released until 2017....
Oops. Sorry, It's just weird video game stuff... Haha! Yes, those are not the JBLs, they are my cheap Sony’s. Although they only retailed for...
Haha! I was referring to the oscilloscope being hefty, but hey, I get it! I actually keep the JBLs in a separate room, my music room, and the...
Yeah, you could get an AC-940 like mine, provided it's not registering a higher than normal voltage. I have a TekTronix 2245. It's a 100mhz 4...
Really? I had no idea. I'm sure you probably saw a lot of the L-100 classic speakers (not the 'T's). Those are SUPER desirable anywhere, and I'd...
The JBLs are extremely heavy; each speaker weighs in at about 70lbs. Each unit contains three speakers each. A 12" woofer at the bottom ensures...
I actually love the look of it! Its got that nice late 80s look to it. Yeah, it's not silver and shiny, but hey, I love it! Great work on the...
I know this forum is technically about Portable stereos, but I wanted to share my main HiFi system. A Couple of people on the forum have asked me...
Separate names with a comma.