Looking for assistance with this unit that I'm fixing. The left channel volume is very weak. - right channel is 10 times as loud - no...
That looks like the best source for belts I've found. I'm proceeding with buying the parts.
Thanks for the links, background and perspectives. Greatly appreciated. Before the M9998 I had a Sanyo M9980, but sold it when I got the M9998....
When I bought the M9998 CD's weren't on the horizon yet. Good to hear the belts last longer than I thought. My receipts show I had them replaced...
I'm working on a Sanyo M9998. It has dozens of connectors, some of which need to be disconnected to change the belts. Should the connectors not...
Setting out to refurbish my Sanyo M9998. I bought it new back around 1979. As the original owner, I have the Owners Manual, mics, mic brackets and...
Excellent! Thanks for the welcoming. I now have the M9998 dismantled sufficiently to change the belts, so I'm going to post my progress and...
I used to participate here decades ago as JustSanyo on the old site, but that id doesn't seem to work any more. I have a fairly wrecked Aiwa HS...
Separate names with a comma.