Now were seeing what these little guys can really do, 340 watts (P.M.P.O)! Big watts in a small box. The UX-D88 has a nice looking tape deck and...
TEAC from 2000 with Tannoy Speakers. With the 2000 exchange rate, the upper left would have been $2500.00 USD back then. [ATTACH]
It looks like Anabas Audio has rights to the old Columbia Portable Turntable and mixer. https://www.anabas.co.jp/products/view/gmx_n3/ [ATTACH]...
I looks like Anabas Audio is making these now? I posted more audio from them in the mega-sale thread. [ATTACH]
Denon [ATTACH]
Columbia/Denon re-released this classic back in 2000, I remember seeing some NOS at a flea market here and I think the guy wanted $170 USD. [ATTACH]
I'm looking at this thread and it seems like Sony doesn't like their commercials being posted on YT. There's a ton that have been taken down and...
I never saw these as a kid, Sanyo Sportsters had the market cornered in my little town but I might have gone more for this being a little smaller...
It's so hard to tell, I've been looking through JDM (higher end) VHS/Beta Catalogs and there's 4-5 units with just minor differences. I've taken...
Happy Birthday!
I use IPA (isopropyl alcohol) and Q-tips. If you have foam Q-tips that's even better, they don't leave strands of fibre. The higher the...
The Sony CFD-DW95 comes up alot, over here we call them "eggs" but the Japanese call them "bubbles." I think bubbles also applies to the same...
I used to think the horizontal "AIWA" Keypads were goofy looking, now I wish I had a few. That AIWA looks great in bronze, one of those full...
I spoke too soon, my other laptop got that error as well. I don't have any front end access so I can't see forum "reports" on errors.
My local vintage shop has one of these, I love the computer look versions with the square membrane keys, the turntable is a slider on the bottom....
and a Discman Ad from 1986 [ATTACH]
Even Nakamichi got into it with some high-art designs [ATTACH]
Onkyo 1998, this isn't bad looking. Onkyo was still building quality equipment, I'd love to get a few of these systems in a room and sound test...
A neat Sony MD Player, unsure of the year. Can it take either a gumshoe battery or normal one? [ATTACH]
Denon 1995, I think Denon was really doing good with the mini-systems around this time. AIWA was more for youths and budget buyers while Denon...
Separate names with a comma.