Maybe one of the best? [ATTACH]
1994 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
1982.4, I looked around and didn't see this one but it might have already been posted. One of my favorites, I have all but maybe three of these...
Welcome to the forum! Yea we love the equipment, I just got some 80's tapes to hang out with and some repair is also in my future.
I've got a JVC that looks a lot like this and I feel like I saw one kind of like it on one of the auction sites. Probably still decent quality,...
It's kind of the beginning of the "egg" models when square was out and oval was in. AIWA went to aiwa around 1992 and there are several similar...
1989.10, neat looking system, kind of looks like a Yamaha. Check out the handles and stands, anybody seen one of these? [ATTACH]...
1989.4 [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
Found a cool photo on X, Akihabara [ATTACH]
[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
Some very nice high-end, but rarely seen Panasonics from 1987.7 [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
I spend a lot of free time around the interwebs trying to find complete versions of catalogs, I'll get lucky, then six months later the site is gone.
Anybody else grow up with one of the coolest low-budget horror movies from the 70's? The flying brain-sucking balls and people shortened from...
Separate names with a comma.