Telefunken had a few others that tried to look high-end with 80's styling but they are of plasticy looking. I think if you had if you had the...
How did you find that? Wow, if I remember correctly Mustang was kind of like Craig, they had a line of CB's, maybe even some car stereo EQ's?...
It had that small component cool factor but I think most people here were buying full sized-equipment and it was probably cheaper. These units...
Talk about rocking out in the 50's! I didn't take a photo of the Chrysler and don't remember the model but this was so cool. I wonder what kind...
I got a killer sale price on the TV!
Your account was posting spam a few months ago, I don't have access to accounts and can only delete posts. Make sure you update your password.
It should be easy to ID with that wild tape key lineup under the dial, I don't know if I've seen that before. I used to live close to Scully in...
I'm still working on my dedicated space, I accidently bought a 2nd TV that sits next to another one for dual watching and it sits right where the...
Maybe this will help but I'm guessing without more documention only the well informed will know. The antenna is on the upper right with black...
Separate names with a comma.