So I did have one issue with the Bambu P1S AMS Unit, the optional box that hold four roles of filiment. It automatically changes the filiments...
JVC had boomboxes and component tape decks cornered here, outside of that, not much else was popular. I have at least one receiver, a big one...
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your equipment. Feel free to share any photos, we love them.
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search. When you say the cassette player popped out the front do you mean a kangaroo model?...
Japan got all the cool colors, the rest of the world got silver, black or grey. I'd love to see the marketing information that showed this was a...
The TPR-205 doesn't get much love and seems to be one of the rarer early models.
There was a arcade distributor by one of my jobs, around 2002 they were clearing out their stock of 45's, there must have been 1000's of them,...
I always loved that car since it's debut in TSWLM, I got to see one up close years ago and they are tiny. I imagine they'd have to shoe-horn any...
Wow, this 1980 Panasonic has a color CRT [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.