Off some shipping info website, there might be more data behind the paywall. Tanashin was shipping something to Fujitsu Ten in the USA, I doubt...
2001 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I could only find bits of this brochure. I love that they show it used as a storage device, it boogles my mind that this product didn't go much...
[IMG]
Head wear explained! CC tranlated into your language. [MEDIA]
Sanyo Ad, not sure of the year [ATTACH]
1981 Very modern looking stereo for Pioneer and very interesting speakers. [ATTACH]
It looks like VWestlife has been deep-diving S2G [MEDIA]
This is interesting but I don't know if it went to market From HiFi Stereophonie 1981, Luxman came out with a transport that pulled the tape out...
TDK 1981 [ATTACH]
Technics 1979, oh man this hits me the right way. I'm familar with the Space Dimension Controller and TT but haven't seen the other units before....
A neat ad from 1979 Fisher, I'd love to see inside shots and how much air there is in the larger units. [ATTACH]
1979 Dual, one of the best looking midi decks it looks very sophisticated. Throw in some metal chassis tapes and it's drool-worthy. [ATTACH]
1979 Blaupunkt, only my cool friends had one of these. [ATTACH]
1979, a little larger than a mini and not that good looking. [ATTACH]
Ampex 1979 [ATTACH]
Looks like a nicer Onkyo from 1979, the "FADE OUT" knob is a new one for me. [ATTACH]
1979 Mitsubishi, one of these just sold locally, I missed it by 15 minutes [ATTACH]
1979, a lot of these tape ads are four-color (expensive) which tells me tapes were going bigly at this time. [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Memorex 1979, interesting that they chose a UHER, I wonder if it has to do with the "HiFi" Din Label? HiFi Tom used to know more about that...
Separate names with a comma.