1978 [ATTACH]
1978, now this is an ad! [ATTACH]
From 1978, while no boombox photos are here, there is a small drawing of one! [ATTACH]
1978 and it looks like it! [ATTACH]
I've posted Williston Audio before, he showed up the micro sub-woofers that would be cool in a new mini- boombox. In this video he's trying to...
Welcome! This forum has gone through 3 or 4 hosting changes and they couldn't keep the old threads intact but they're up in the "Old_forum" tab....
For my short time in the audio industry I had to build jigs similar to this (from the photos above). I'm not sure what this one is for. [ATTACH]...
I started uploading my music to Discogs, it's kind of fun if you have a decent size collection. The numbers on the side will show up in their...
When I read your post the first thing I thought of was the movie Iron Eagle. Going by a rusted memory, the kid steals a fighter jet and plays...
No I mean the GF-777, GF-999, and GF-1000, I've never seen any around here.
I had to look up the Revolver Tape on Discogs, wow 1968, that's one of the oldest tapes I've seen. I've got a huge box similar to your first four...
Do you remember the old days when Kittmaster spearheaded making a new version of this? I think they did end up with a finished version but you'd...
I have no idea what the different versions are? I used to deliver stuff to our local GM Factory and they had blocks of old stamping dies,...
Wow, I missed this post. Great rare unit, I think this and the Sony are the only double portables made? Definately interest from collectors but...
A nice looking model from Russia, we had no Russian Electronics imported here so these are very rare. https://www.ebay.com/itm/358170857288?...
Separate names with a comma.