Stereo Review 1978, the Sankyo Micro-Mini is a new one, anybody know if this ever was put into production? [ATTACH][ATTACH]
1978 [ATTACH]
Stereo Review 1978. Nakamichi Tapes Scored bigly, 25 years ago they were the highest priced tapes on ebay clocking in around $75 and nearly...
Welcome, feel free to share your finds.
Welcome!
They made some tiny ones but not alot over here, mostly the bigger units.
1982, the two pack! Yea I'm in, they were always a good deal [ATTACH]
1982 [ATTACH]
1982 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
1982 Klangbild had an article about slim components, I guess AIWA never did a real slim model so they included this mini review. [ATTACH][ATTACH]
I just saw a BASF Tape Splicing Kit at my local vintage shop. Klangbild 1977 [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
A beautiful ITT from 1977, Klangbild. I wanted to post and translate later to see how these rarer brands stacked up. [ATTACH]
1977 Klangbild, one of the nicer looking pre-Walkman Stereo Portables! [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.