1977, full-size but definately interesting looking. [ATTACH]
UHER makes the front page of Klangbild 1978. The rack mounting is interesting, it looks like a full metal case around the components. The...
1978 [ATTACH]
Klangbild 1978 [ATTACH]
Klangild 1978, this looks tiny! [ATTACH]
This is a wild one, check out the transport buttons, what's going on here? I don't think I've ever seen this layout before, I wonder if Sanyo...
Yea I just found this old one..... https://www.stereo2go.com/topic/index.php?board_oid=193392314111653378&content_oid=193392314111957572 I was...
Welcome to the forum! I used to be surprised back in the old days when my fellow engineering students didn't have hobbies like cars or audio...
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome!
Those are really neat looking but I don't think there's many around, there might be a few ads in the newspaper ad section. Did you catch the...
For me, I'd have to fly over with some of my curb-side JDM hardcase finds and fill them up. I think I get 2-4 big bags? The question is do I get...
I had to look it up..... https://tether.to/en/
Thanks for sharing! I love the Way Model with the iconic dated stripes and minimal square case, someday I'll find one around here.
12-pack of our local finest?
Were the first boomboxes really compact cassette players? I look for R2R with radios and it isn't easy to find them, most are cheaper models in...
One of Panasonic's first Boomboxes, the RF-7270 from 1969 on ebay. I guess the seller doesn't know that the handle can go down and used like a...
Separate names with a comma.