I feel like they made them, they look kind of nice with the good photography but I bet up close it's like all the other plasticy late 80's builds....
Casio CD-RX700 1989 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This one looks really neat, the Pioneer RMX9, Remix MD Mini Component System from 1997. Square body, square buttons, what's not to like, anybody...
Welcome!
I've got one of those back in the shop somewhere, I think it's the SX-9 but can't remember for sure. I remember seeing another in a pawn shop for...
1988, the Remocon (remote?) is less expensive but overall they look the same. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
L0-D from 1989.11 According to the poster, most are just AKA's or made in Korea. I do kind of like the squarer models. From tas66dc: The CX-55W...
[ATTACH][ATTACH]
Maxell Box, I have no idea how big these are, I think I remember something like 24" but check with the seller first!...
For the tape lovers. https://www.yoursdurham.com/shopping/fujifilm-blimp [ATTACH] https://www.ebay.com/itm/336401429687? [ATTACH]
These are neat, great way to display the good ones. Of course this gives me 3D printing ideas! https://www.ebay.com/itm/358131581661? [ATTACH]
Sony PT-D1 Timer from 1983, the brochure is on page 17 of this thread. I think this was paired with some of the boomboxes along with component...
Separate names with a comma.