Ok, thanks for the detailed description of voltage --> speed correlation, that is what I was looking for. I'd say given the realtive simplicity...
First of all you should use a 3kHz test signal for adjusting/measuring tape speed, not a 440Hz (440Hz is used for level calibration). Note the...
No, I did not. No picture with that lever unfortunately.
Pinch roller is more than likely the typical 13 x 8 x 2 mm one (found in most boomboxes, decks and recorders). It is this one here:...
This thread covers the repair of the SONY M-1000 micro-cassette recorder. PARTS YOU WILL NEED: Belts kit: https://www.ebay.com/itm/324160248797...
The idea of re-designing the CX20084 has been discussed here:...
Dolby B has been implemented with discrete components in devices like SONY TC-153SD (which also records with Dolby B) and SONY WM-7 (playback...
Do they sell ones that small ? Please put a link.
Hello and welcome to the forum @Levia Chan ! I am into both electronics design and walkman/cassette stuff repair and had the idea you are...
Compensation network for DDII is 820pF in parallel with 47k. For WM-D3 it is 680pF in parallel with 27k. I like the idea of a new redesigned PCB...
By the looks of those pictures (https://www.stereo2go.com/topic/index.php?content_oid=225763611310700677&board_oid=522740502721869426) it seems...
It's important that the washer locks completely onto the capstan groove. I can see a gap on the washer: if you compress it manually with a pair of...
Please create a new thread about this issue, as the solution likely won't be a one post one. If it proves to be related to the CX20084, we'll put...
Does adjusting the speed trimpot change the tape speed or not ?
I have asked myself a lot of times if this is something good or bad. Have talked with other people about it and opinions are mixed. From a waste...
I do like the leather case you have for your D5M, that one is rare to see in such good condition. And the device itself is also in mint condition....
The bigger issue I see with this is not Spotify itself disappearing (which I am convinced won't happen, of course others are free to have...
I have an impression that you may have changed the motor position and that is what has changed the W&F, not the belt. That belt is not driving the...
It is age related. Most people that are a lot into physical media (especially cassettes and vinyl) were young or very young in the 1980s or 1990s...
Most members of this forum are atypical usesrs when it comes to physical media, I'm pretty sure about that ! The NW-A105 is a very good DAP,...
Separate names with a comma.