Stereo2Go forums
Forums Search >
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Search Results

Search Again
  1. walkerman2001
    Post

    Hi, I'm Walkerman and I'm a Walkmanoholic

    Cheers mate!
    Post by: walkerman2001, Dec 13, 2022 in forum: Introducing myself
  2. walkerman2001
    Post

    Hi, I'm Walkerman and I'm a Walkmanoholic

    Here are some of my favourites :) The first Walkmans I repaired myself, learning how to replace the center gear, later recapping, fine-tuning...
    Post by: walkerman2001, Dec 13, 2022 in forum: Introducing myself
  3. walkerman2001
    Post

    WM 10RV/ WM 40 Disassembly Guide (easy)

    Hi, Does anyone know the pinch roller dimensions for the WM 40? Got a very junky one with completely distroyed rollers, never had this model...
    Post by: walkerman2001, Dec 12, 2022 in forum: Tech talk
  4. walkerman2001
    Thread

    Hi, I'm Walkerman and I'm a Walkmanoholic

    Got into walkmans a couple of years ago and seems to stick, so it's time to join the largest community... Hi All!
    Thread by: walkerman2001, Dec 12, 2022, 8 replies, in forum: Introducing myself
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search Again
  • Forgot your password?
Stereo2Go forums
Forums Search >
Stereo2Go forums
  • Forums

    Forums

    Quick Links
    • Search Forums
    • Recent Posts
  • Members

    Members

    Quick Links
    • Notable Members
    • Registered Members
    • Current Visitors
    • Recent Activity
    • New Profile Posts
  • Old_forum
  • Menu
Search

Separate names with a comma.

Useful Searches

  • Recent Posts
More...
  • Contact Us
  • Help
  • Weekly Digest
  • Home
  • Top
  • RSS
  • Terms and Rules
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2016 XenForo Ltd.