Stereo2Go forums
Forums Search >

Search Results

Search Again
Page 8 of 8
< Prev 1 ← 3 4 5 6 7 → 8
  1. Valentin
    Post

    Hello !

    It is indeed an addictive hobby. As I have read on this forum and tapeheads.net, even 10 years ago, the prices were down significantly from what...
    Post by: Valentin, Dec 13, 2020 in forum: Introducing myself
  2. Valentin
    Post

    Sony WM-D6 Motor runs fast; Repair of CP602 Servo Circuit Unit.

    I also fixed the CP101 and CP201 from a SONY WM-7 (Dolby B circuit) simply by removing the potting compound thoroughly....
    Post by: Valentin, Dec 6, 2020 in forum: Tech talk
  3. Valentin
    Post

    Sony WM-7 No Dolby NR

    Hi, I had the exact same problem on my WM-7. I first suspected the DC-DC converter, but I tested it and it worked fine. The problem are the 2...
    Post by: Valentin, Dec 6, 2020 in forum: Tech talk
  4. Valentin
    Thread

    Hello !

    Hello ! My name is Valentin, I am from Romania and I have a hobby for cassettes and things related to them. Especially SONY walkmans and portable...
    Thread by: Valentin, Dec 6, 2020, 11 replies, in forum: Introducing myself
Find older messages
Showing results 141 to 144 of 144
Search Again
Page 8 of 8
< Prev 1 ← 3 4 5 6 7 → 8
  • Forgot your password?
Stereo2Go forums
Forums Search >
Stereo2Go forums
  • Forums

    Forums

    Quick Links
    • Search Forums
    • Recent Posts
  • Members

    Members

    Quick Links
    • Notable Members
    • Registered Members
    • Current Visitors
    • Recent Activity
    • New Profile Posts
  • Old_forum
  • Menu
Search

Separate names with a comma.

Useful Searches

  • Recent Posts
More...
  • Contact Us
  • Help
  • Weekly Digest
  • Home
  • Top
  • RSS
  • Terms and Rules
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2016 XenForo Ltd.