Ebay does seem to do some sort of check quite often, but seems to sort itself out without my intervention most of the time unless I have not been...
Not exactly "small" radios, but according to Wikipedia, it was an Australian guy in the 1930s who invented the idea. "The concept was termed...
That is honestly one hell of a cleaning job! :thumbsup2:
So the site is almost becoming unusable for me now. I was reading someone's story about a Victor goodwill find (I can't even say who now as I am...
The "bronze" was actually much closer to black, but they do fade over time. The Denon didn't sound bad per se, just had no bass compared to the...
I would say that is pretty cut and dried! Even the eject buttons and switch gear are made out of the same, yellowing plastic. [ATTACH] Courtesy...
[ATTACH] I kept receiving this error over and over just know whilst in the middle of posting a comment. I could just click off it to keep going,...
Wow, that Sony cassette deck has to be an Aiwa design, or at the very least highly inspired by one. Most Sony decks of this era had a very flat...
With more than half the traffic on the internet now confirmed to be bots, it was always going to be a problem with relatively small sites like...
They look to be the next model on from the HR-M32, which were the standard, non-folding, over-the-head type headphones with foam covers from...
Okay, I found them! Remembering my old Toshiba Walkman (no one on here has issues with calling non-Sony players "Walkmans" right?), I got on eBay...
I got a page yesterday that was showing up with no styling. It cleared up after a bit of time. I also got an error recently that was talking...
I know you said this, but these adaptors do come up somewhat often. This one might be a bit expensive if others have seen one with a case and...
That is very interesting. I just bought myself a Blaupunkt VCR (well VTR as Panasonic called them) which I recognised immediately as a rebadged...
I'm guessing some of these ads were made for "Adult" magazines? o_O
Great information on that site, but the navigation is terrible! It is passable at best on a PC, but almost impossible to navigate on laptops and...
Nice! Yes, the ones I was looking for were not foldable, I think they came out after these. I might have to draw a picture of what they looked...
Picture added for attention. [ATTACH] The KT-4056 for $219, maybe the foldable headphones weren't from it. I just had to have that digital...
I have been looking through the Toshiba "Walky" advertisement thread (I use "Walky" in inverted commas as I don't think they were ever labelled as...
I found it a few pages back, sorry was the exact same story! :p
Separate names with a comma.