:smileycool: ...first pic there's a hidden Grundig RR 2400 professional
and now: who specs the bbx first, and what model/make is it ?
I've been to a nice trip through northern Italy last weekend and had the chance to spec one of the most incredible private collection I've ever...
...has anybody been on a recent Rolling-Stones-gig ? (I've never been a Stones-fan, but after all they're stoneage-classics...)
nice add, Longman - may I order one of those great cassette-leatherettes, please ? :biggrin:
Hi Edward and welcome ! There's a few other members out there in Bucharest, like Mihai and good old agentorange (...pronouncing on...
what a great example of quadrophonia :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
my first one was a SANWA 7050a, followed by a "Westman" TPS-L2-clone
...if you're interested in an UHER REPORT please check this auction:...
I've checked with my D6C - unfortunately the window wouldn't fit the WM-3
...is it this one:...
thanks, folks - I don't want to ake one myselfe, Deb64, do you have a link for me ?
hahaa, one day Hugo will release a book, called "portable stereo and ZEN" :smoke
my dad bought a Telefunken-CD player (...wich was a Philips 202-derivate) in those days and paid DM 1.500,- for it - wich is about € 750,- today,...
I'll try to convince him to return here (...would be an enrichment de luxe !), than you could ask him yourselfe :biggrin:
jep, matey - and he's still cool, like meeting a long lost family-member !
only saw this fred now - don't know what to say - i'm living close to german Documenta-town Kassel - but now THIS is ART :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
update: got in touch, thanks !
thanks, hugo, that's the right one - and the name of the band was: "the gones" :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
thanks folks - yeah, dave is right (i think meyer ?) - and denver colorado also - found some mixtapes he made in my attic, great stuff
Separate names with a comma.