Hi Jorge, I do have 5 shellacks from Edith Piaf, recordings are from 1941 to 1943 - so that will be +/- 25 minutes - what else do you want on the...
no worries, I record onto Naak RX-505
my vinyl-collection consists majorly from 12"es, all eras, all genres but little classical - more than 70% i bought new - first record i ever...
I make first recording not direct to cassette, but onto 2 audio-cd (don't worry, not mp3, I have an elderish Pioneer audio-cd-burner). Like that I...
cool. will start probably tonight - I might make a master to make some copies - need to buy some decent booze for it (gin or islay single-malt...
nice suggestion to buy: https://www.invada.co.uk/products/nicholas-britell-moonlight-ost-invada-mail-order-exclusive-crystal-clear-with-blue-blob...
ha, sorry - I mean a mixtape made from my shellack-record collection (78 rpm) prefably post war jazz / bop / bebop / country and early r'nr
i'm going to record a shellack-only mixtape soon - anybody interested to exchange ?
...and very nice to see on this pic: the UNISEF- clone is the same way around then the TPS-L2 - but 100% mirror-imaged to all the other clones i have
sorry matey to correct you a little bit: the first"vinyl"-records (actually PCB) were released allready in 1930/31 - some allready as 12" and...
yeah, welcome back also from me !!!
...aaaand up :-)
yes ! congrats to those great units - as much as the DC2 is a "must have", it is not half as nice as the (especially in this condition) rare 504...
...another nice one i found last night by accident in my collection: TERMINAL LOVERS - AS EYES BURN CLEAN from 2009 [ATTACH] ...looks like a...
i wouldn't buy it for more than 30 bucks incl. shipping
anybody out there who got a TPS-L2 / WM-3 / WM-D6(c) or anything equal as junker ? i need the transparent plastic for the cassette-lid of a WM-3...
look at the bidding-history - what a hoax... :nono
built a stereo-unit from one of those ? wow, you got too much time, eh ? but please carry on, sounds like a project ! there were a few...
i was just gonna say tour 2 - pic 7 - that would have been the Crown wich would have left the market with me...
thx matey
Separate names with a comma.