yeah, you got me back onto recording tapes as well - luckily nobody bought my Nak 505, now I'm making great tapes for my son...
come on - NOBODY ??? give her a new life and some bucks to support this site !!!
...can you spec all the brands out of the words ? [MEDIA]
I found this box on a farm today, right in the staple - it's an AIMOR ST-8100SL looks like 70'ies, anybody interested ? it features foldable...
...what about some music-instruments: [ATTACH] my beloved 1970 Ludwig "John Bonham" black diamond pearl drum kit (24/18/14/14)
...still have this - must in fact buy some batteries ! [ATTACH]
pic not as proffessional as yours, but here my favourites: WM-5 in black and silver (...they share the pre-DD-mechanics with the WM-2's)...
great, Hugo - but I would have bid my a**e that you own a BLACK WM-2 as well (?)
...still found a D6C- box in the shelve myselfe, gonna put it on ebay :ok
welcome aboard, Kami ! what issues are you talking about ?
...here two clocks I've got in use, as well as my beloved MAXIMAL wall-radio in the kitchen (...I know, I said: NO AUDIO, but it is declared on...
is the game something like "SpaceInvaders" ?
E d g a r , welcome aboard :thumbsup:
10 Points !!! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] the FFWD- button of the F/5 - version is on top, also features "talk-line" like other "earlians" as well as two...
ok, 3 more arrived today, the Calypso I had allready, but not a boxed one: [ATTACH] Now the big question: Who knows the difference between a...
well, I don't believe that story of the seller, I think he told you that ffwd-issue just to make sure you keep on watching it, when he lists it...
yeah, nice iPods - i still have the "shuffle"-version: [ATTACH]
what i use is USTANOL from Balistol, slightly sprayed into the slider, but you'll have to open the unit and undo plastic- covers to reach...
Yeah, matey, welcome back !!!
yeah, that telephone surely will reach a high rank, as well as that lovely fire-place !!! Northerner, c'mon matey, get your camera started !
Separate names with a comma.