if the centre-wheel-crack (...cause for the click) becomes too big, the unit gets blocked - so I say this is caused by an allready blocking...
...looks like this thing was hit by a lightning !
folks, as I've got 4 of those in the meantime there's one for sale on ebay: http://www.ebay.de/itm/-/162482786308? it's in excellent physical...
hey folks, you might remember me offering a free Grundig box (RR 260) here ? the one who finally got it for his own use was my 8 years old son,...
nope, not german, rather HongKong (I must dig out mine and have a look) - and the gumstick is slightly shorter than the ones we know for Walkmen
never mind - was just an idea...
hey, for all those who want to use mp3 in their cassette-player without modifying the unit:...
hey Hugo, what speakers are you running with it - or do you use a power-amp ? if you want to use some active speakers, I could offer you a pair...
...yeah "house collapsed" - and his portable stereos were afterwards collected from the debrew...
b.t.w. gone :-)
Does a DISCMAN D-303 have an illuminated display, and if yes - can you switch lights on and off ?
...and checkout his other offers :swoon
best spray for this is USTANOL from brand BALLISTOL , f.ex. from Ebay:...
shucks, doesn't seem to work in germany (...it's all brexit's fault :crazy)
...sorry, sir - I think they aren't worth $ 1,- the lot :crazy
ok, it's gone, mod please close ;-)
cool, tanks for sharing - b.t.w. I would have bought the Gale-speakers only ;-)
I must admit I stopped following Herbert, as my musical taste took way in a different direction (Red Snapper etc.). And in the 90'ies after a...
...f.m.o. Herbert's best: "[MEDIA]"
Nice things, I like those pics, that's what's this here all about, thanks for sharing !!! b.t.w. my favourite is that SAMSUNG- box, I LOVE IT and...
Separate names with a comma.