...I'm fallin' in love with those babies ;-) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
...in the meantime Corry must have quite a worn "!" - button on his computer...
...ok, to start in the day - THIS is my favourite right now - AKAI reel-to-reel (I must make a real scan soon), but checkout: [ATTACH]
ok, let me hit my office tomorrow :-)
I'm almost sure that I used to own a SIEMENS looking exactly the same - it should be - as I wrote - either a Sanyo or a Sharp There were quite a...
are you folks interested in more ?
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
...found this add in a 1971 electronic-magazine (german "Funkschau"):[ATTACH]
hi nickeccles, the box you have there is quite nice, but unfortunately I must tell you, besides the name it got nothing to do with UHER, this box...
now THIS is great !!!
Separate names with a comma.