Gimme a Sportster! Yea I went through a lot of the Sanyo's, they weren't expensive and they could take a beating. [ATTACH]
1982, which one would you get? Personally I needed a radio because the batteries only lasted a couple days but you could still use the radio on...
These were really cool back in 1983, USD [ATTACH]
1987 USD, a Sony WM-D6C makes a showing, big money for a college student. I think you could get a decent stereo for the same price. [ATTACH]
1985 USD, the D5 was very impressive back then but CDs had a small library and cost 2-3x a vinyl album. [ATTACH]
1988 USD [ATTACH]
1987 USD [ATTACH]
1988 USD, I had no idea the Sony CFS-DW80 was so expensive [ATTACH]
1982 USD, $119.95 seems like a killer deal! [ATTACH]
1974, I don't know when Superscope Branded Equipment started but I think it was around 74? [ATTACH]
Some tape decks from 1976, I bet students thought taping class lectures was the fashizzle back then. USD [ATTACH]
For the early boombox collectors, a rare 1974 Bigston. I just posted an ad for it in the newspaper ad thread, it was $64.95 USD back then which...
1974, I was researching the the Bigston KRD-1520 (ad in the mega-thread) and found this early example. I was hoping it was pre-1970 but this is...
A rare Sharp System 5000, this looks like the lower level model for the series of two. There was a short time in the 80's where thin stereos were...
I never picked up those old models when they're were more around 20 years ago, but I started to and glad, I never see them these days. The TC-50...
5 watts is no joke, I've got some big Fraizer Dixielanders (below, not mine) that were pulled out of an ice rink, these were all over up here in...
Separate names with a comma.