recording and playback appears to be great, well, there's still a bit wow&flutter, but I ordered new belts&idler allready. yesterday I was able to...
...and look how nice it's built up inside ! BIG QUESTION: now this thing is portable and battery-operated - but features only one internal...
...checkout the tape-selector for FeCr :-)
hi hugo, and yeah, it's quite 70'ies ! I'm busy servicing it, will give recording a try in the evening...
I've been looking for a decent one of those for ages - finally I got one: UHER CR-240 this tiny baby is from 1978 and features besides the most...
the sad thing about Nagra SN's is, that due to their high price there's soooo much crap around. I've been for one of those for quite a long time...
...gone ;-) @ mod: close, please
ok - will do so, but - can i have that HIPFI from the first pic now ? :-)
...in fact, I looked a bit around in the meantime - under the name Windsor there were many portable FM-radios wich are 100% aka's of Sony...
nope, not at all - it's interesting, looks actually a lot like a branded Sony
...I was given this Grundig RR 260 it is in 100% fully working order, even cosmetically very nice - but I got no use for it...[ATTACH] Anybody...
INNERVISIONS is (...one of my most favourite) House-label from Berlin, some might know their sub-label PHILOMENA
this models battery cover is missing quite often (701all/702all) - that little lash that keeps it close breaks - in fact: with all my units...
INNERVISIONS 2016 - 4x 12" (...right now I'm at face F) - nice deep house :thumbsup: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
got last week a WM-3 from a good friend, unfortunately it got the cassette-window missing (...and replaced with a piece of black plastic...) -...
...and up - nobody interested ?
hey Kin, great photo-shop you made there - are you up for some fun for the 1st. of april ? if yes, I can mail you a few good pics from the boxed...
hey hugo - sorry i'm late - as you can see i got it right - was some kind of trouble with my macbook, it's solved :-) hey, as for John Edwards -...
hey Kin, very well done indeed ! the original photo of the box wasn't mine - do you have a boxed Westman as well ?
it isn't - just slightly bigger than a TPS-L2
Separate names with a comma.