I got some Collins-buttons on my Heathkit tube pre-amp ! my dad owns one of those 390'ies, so I know why you like it ;-)
very cool indeed - is that the one with mechanical digits ? huge ?
since I remember I allways bought something for myselfe for x-mas, this year it was a new cymbal for my drum-kit . WHAT DID YOU GUYS BUY...
GOLDSTAR (today LG = Lucky Goldstar) was the initial maker of this type of player, it was released december 1979, just after the TPS-L2 The base...
folks, in 2017 it'll be the 10th. anniversary of the good old iPhone. when it was presented, many people asked themself why should they need one...
...and if Boodokhan doesn't have any for you, ask me ;-)
for belts any sizes we used to have good old member "Doc P" from India - I wonder if he's still around ???
ok, it'll be a good one ;-)
Yeah, go and have look, you might be lucky ! Those new pinballs they make do not appeal to me at all (...well, some of'em i don't know), because...
Jungle Princess wass an EM- machine, http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1339 Jungle Lord allready fully electronic:...
interesting fault ! are you sure about "jungle princess" - not "jungle LORD" ?
Sanyo
ok, what i do is to wash and treat all my records antistatic. can you recommend me ome of that stuff to test ?
i'm in.
thanks matey, yours is also extremely awesome !!! i've never heard of stylus-treatment - what is it for ?
i'm a proud member of the very early Walkman-generation, right. there's been something else that has been extremely important almost my whole...
well, i can only add my festive avatar :-) [ATTACH] it initially came from an 80'ies electronic magazine...
...for those who don't know what i'm talking about, this is one of those: [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
baking-powder ?
well done, respect !
Separate names with a comma.