Stereo2Go forums
Forums Search >
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Search Results

Search Again
  1. Sergio Salinas
    Thread

    WM10 Powered up for ⅓ of a second, then died

    Hello everyone, I hope someone will know how to solve this: I have this WM10 which used to work just fine. I changed the belt a few years ago and...
    Thread by: Sergio Salinas, Nov 1, 2025, 14 replies, in forum: Tech talk
  2. Sergio Salinas
    Thread

    Which boombox had a detachable tape deck in the early 80's?

    Hi everyone! I remember seeing a boombox around 1983-84 (I believe it was a Fisher, but I may be wrong) which offered a VERY cool-looking...
    Thread by: Sergio Salinas, Oct 22, 2025, 5 replies, in forum: Chat Area
  3. Sergio Salinas
    Thread

    Need flex connector for WMF-10

    Hello everyone, I am in need of a RADIO flex connector for a WMF-10 I just bought. Tape now works great after belt replacement and servicing the...
    Thread by: Sergio Salinas, Aug 22, 2018, 8 replies, in forum: Gear you want
  4. Sergio Salinas
    Thread

    Hello, starting my Walknan collection here.

    Hi there, I'm Sergio. I live in Mexico (Cancun) and I have always wanted to start a Walkman collection. I'm only interested in the WM10 (and...
    Thread by: Sergio Salinas, Aug 22, 2018, 17 replies, in forum: Introducing myself
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search Again
  • Forgot your password?
Stereo2Go forums
Forums Search >
Stereo2Go forums
  • Forums

    Forums

    Quick Links
    • Search Forums
    • Recent Posts
  • Members

    Members

    Quick Links
    • Notable Members
    • Registered Members
    • Current Visitors
    • Recent Activity
    • New Profile Posts
  • Old_forum
  • Menu
Search

Separate names with a comma.

Useful Searches

  • Recent Posts
More...
  • Contact Us
  • Help
  • Weekly Digest
  • Home
  • Top
  • RSS
  • Terms and Rules
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2016 XenForo Ltd.