Hi everyone + Panasonic RQ-SJ1 - can someone please help?

Discussion in 'Introducing myself' started by autumnplains, Sep 28, 2026 at 8:14 PM.

  1. autumnplains

    autumnplains New Member

    Messages:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Location:
    PT
    Hello everyone,

    So it's finally time to register on this forum that has helped me multiple times before. So before I proceed, my sincere thank you.

    I'm not a collector, but I do like putting a nice unit in good shape to use when one comes my way. Thanks to this nice but demanding hobby I was "forced" to learn how to solder along with other requirements, many defeats but also some nice triumphs, and the sweet taste of the latter and that feeling of accomplishment by my own hands is what keeps me going sitting in my basic stool and my professional workbench, aka my folding table, when my vision is getting tired and my back is begging me to walk away.

    I'm not sure if I'm allowed to start an introduction thread with my current predicament, so please proceed as you deem appropriate while I describe it here:

    ***EDIT*** Just saw that I shouldn't, sorry, I'll just repost in the tech talk forum I suppose?

    Thank you everyone in advance for your time and replies, hopefully see you there
     
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2026 at 8:44 PM
  2. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,199
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
    Welcome to the forum and good luck with your repairs.

    Sometimes it gets slow up here and you'll get much better responses down in the tech sections.
     
  3. autumnplains

    autumnplains New Member

    Messages:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Location:
    PT
    Hello, thank you for your kind message, will do. In any case I'd wait for this forum's knowledge, past experience has already proven it's worth it.
     
    Mister X likes this.

Share This Page