1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kia ora from NZ

Discussion in 'Introducing myself' started by Stuntmaori, Jul 6, 2026.

  1. Stuntmaori

    Stuntmaori New Member

    Messages:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Location:
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Kia ora,

    Just thought I would quickly introduce myself.... Shane Rangi here from New Zealand. I am a collector of Old School Ghetto Blasters and am always on the hunt to add to my collection or original parts for repairs.

    Nga mihi
    Shane
     
    Mister X and DutchNick like this.
  2. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,201
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
    Welcome! We have a lot of great members from that part of the world, I guess boomboxes were huge on all the tiny islands going back to the early 70's. I've pulled a bunch of ads from island magazines.
     

Share This Page