1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new member

Discussion in 'Introducing myself' started by renault, Aug 24, 2026.

  1. renault

    renault New Member

    Messages:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Location:
    france
    hello everyone, my name is geoff and although I am english, I live in france.
    I just found this forum resource and am very happy to join your community.
     
    Mister X likes this.
  2. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,200
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
    Welcome! We've had a lot of great members from France, feel free to post any of that cool equipment we never got to see over here.
     
  3. renault

    renault New Member

    Messages:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Location:
    france
    thanks for your kind words.
    I am currently trying to get me Grundig CF300 working and when that is done will turn to my 'new' Sanyo.
    This seems to be a nice active group, I am glad I have joined
     

Share This Page