Hello! I recently acquired my dream Walkman, the DC2. It had an original problem of continuous playback when batteries were installed. I did some measuring and the CX20084 IC was the obvious culprit and after changing it from my working DD3 the continuous playback problem was solved but I was faced with another problem; the playback / ff / rew worked but only for around 8 to 10 seconds and then it shut off. The mechanical auto stop didn't go off, only the motor stopped and power led went dim. The issue is not mechanical as the motor draws around 96mA of current when playing without a cassette. Everything is cleaned thoroughly and lubricated, I have a new center gear and capstan ring installed. I've measured the FG coil and it's 730 Ω I've been following the schematic diagram and measuring caps and parts. So far I've changed the Q601 transistor, C303 cap and C608 and C612 resistors. After changing those, the playback stopping issue resolved but the motor is still running at 5170Hz and with 2.58V current. I've been measuring the voltages from different pins from CX20084 and tried to make sense of it all but it's probably just a busted cap or something. Before de-soldering everything and possibly ruining the whole thing, maybe someone could offer some insight of what might be wrong. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you!